Thursday, April 12, 2012

A message from Richie

Hi Jeff

For my very first time, I am participating in Coasting For Kids • Cedar Point and will be fundraising for Give Kids The World.  As part of my fundraising, I will be marathon riding Magnum XL200 and Gemini at Cedar Point for 4hrs straight.  I would like to ask you to support the cause and make a donation to my fundraising page: Richie Anderson's Page

All donations are secure and sent directly to Give Kids The World by FirstGiving, who will email you a printable record of your donation.

Please share my page with any of your friends and family that may be inspired to donate as well.

Thank you for your support!

Sincerely, Richie Anderson

Richie Anderson
Richie Anderson's Page
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/RichieAnderson/CedarPoint?mid=UpgBAA2
Coasting For Kids • Cedar Point
6/10/2012
Fundraising goal:$300.00
Raised so far:$85.00
Donate


This email was sent to skydivingjeff.skydivingjeff@blogger.com by Richie Anderson

If you do not want to receive emails from this person, click here: http://www.firstgiving.com/Unsubscribe.aspx/Consumer/IPqnASdza3lkaXZpbmdqZWZmLnNreWRpdmluZ2plZmZAYmxvZ2dlci5jb20 .
34 Farnsworth Street, 3rd Floor - Boston, MA 02210Powered by FirstGiving

No comments:

Post a Comment